"Today we're going to talk about stocks." > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

뒤로가기 자유게시판

"Today we're going to talk about stocks."

페이지 정보

작성자 ulHwvZ 작성일 24-10-22 19:38 조회 2 댓글 0

본문

I'll talk about stock trading from time to time.

This week I sold Yusen shares for 3255 yen, making a gain of 40,000 yen.

Hoping for a leisure craze, I bought them in May for 3210 yen, and they've been stagnant since then.

Honestly, I've learned from trading over the past few years that the Japanese economy doesn't really reflect the stock price.

For example, when Japan wins soccer or baseball and the whole country is in a euphoric mood, or when everyone starts moving all at once after COVID.

As a Japanese person, I would like to judge the Japanese economy, but what pushes up stock prices is the situation in the United States, or when Chinese money moves.

I don't know... that's all I can do.

At this point, I feel like I'm only looking at the charts.

I can still make a profit, so I hope you all try it.

Having income outside of work is really reassuring.

The price has finally recovered, so I sold it.

My buying method is almost like day trading, so if it lasts for a month and a half, it's almost a failure.

Once I make a profit, I'll sell it.

Right now, I'm waiting to buy video games.

I'm waiting for the price to go up, semiconductors.

Anyway, today I bought four iced coffee cups at the Conran Shop.

I was originally going to buy a frosted glass with a pattern at Loft, but I changed my mind and went for this one instead.

I know it's a little late, but I've been watching Gossip Girl a lot lately, so I think I'm being influenced by the celebrity life ????

The stems really need to be thin!

And when I thought about the balance when lined up with other glasses, I couldn't buy the Japanese ones after all...

They're 1,800 yen each.

The Conran Shop is still good.

Isetan, which has the Conran Shop, is also good.

Of course, if I could buy Baccarat, I would buy everything from Baccarat, but my goal is to live a high-class life with limited money. See you next time!

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명